Are you an Indie or traditionally published author of Navy SEAL romance? I know dozens of authors who write in my genre, and I’d love to meet more! Let me to introduce you to thousands of readers who are always hungry for a good story featuring the quintessential hero—a U.S. Navy SEAL.
Simply contact me through my “Contact” form. Here are the questions I’ll be asking you–not too many. You’ll want to have a prize ready to reward one lucky reader who takes the time to leave a thoughtful comment. I’ll place you on my calendar, where your answers will run for two weeks to one month!
1) What your SEAL books are like? Are they suspenseful? Hot and steamy? What words would you use to describe them?
2) What are the names of any series you have written, and what’s your latest release? (Please include cover art and a blurb)
3) What drew you to writing Navy SEAL romances? What is your professional background, and has it contributed to your story telling?
4) Have you read any of Marliss Melton’s Navy SEAL books? If so, which was your favorite?
5) What prize will you be giving to a random reader taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment?